How do I request an international invitation letter to apply for a visa?

If you are traveling from an international country and need to apply for a Visa to enter the United States, we would be happy to provide you with an invitation letter. To receive this letter, you must first register for INBOUND and then send an email to requesting the invitation letter, as we put your order and invoice numbers on the letter.

Note the cancellation policy is still the same, even if the application for the Visa gets denied. You can check out the full cancellation policy  here

Still need help? Contact Us Contact Us